Tel. 07708056889


  I do have a few older goats available as pets only, no breeding females, sorry
 Current Sales List 



All our adult goats are registered with the Pygmy Goat Club.
Kids for sale will come with a four generation pedigree,
and are disbudded, wormed and feet trimmed

We are situated on the Staffordshire / Cheshire Border about 8 miles from both J15 & J16 on the M6

You will need to have a Holding (CPH) number before you can keep goats:

You will need a County Parish Holding (CPH) number for the land where you will be carrying out agricultural activity or keeping livestock. To obtain a CPH number, you will need to contact the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) on 0845 6037777.

 If you send me an email (email address above) and do not get a response within 48 hours, please check your Spam/Junk folder as they sometimes go in there. 
I do respond to all emails soon as possible.
In saying that, if you are sending an email to cross-link sites and are not from the UK, I will not respond!